Scarves, tall boots, and pumpkin spice lattes – it’s time to prepare for wedding’s most favorite season. Here at Catering by Alan Weiss, we’re enjoying our last few weeks of summer soaking in the sun and taking those last dips in the pool. But as the days get shorter and the air gets cooler, we get excited thinking about the orange and yellow hues of a fall wedding. Autumn is just around the corner, and if you’re in need of a few more last minute details before the big day, check out a few of our favorite trends:
1. Rustic Elements: Turn your autumn wedding into a fairytale
with natural, rustic decorations. A tree stump candlelit aisle adds an
element of natural beauty to your romantic day.
2. Outside or Inside: We love autumn because you can have it all.
If you’re having your ceremony inside, create that cozy, fall effect
with a fireplace, lanterns or garland.
3. Floral Crown: Make a statement with your bridal wardrobe and
opt for a floral crown instead of the traditional veil or headpiece.
4. Blankets for Guests: Can’t decide on what to choose as a thank
you gift for your guests? Opting for a cozy, monogrammed blanket is a
wonderful way for them to remember your wedding for years to come.
They’ll probably use it during the reception, too!
5. Wood Place Cards: A good wedding comes down to the details.
Those little surprises enhance the entire mood of your evening. A tiny
wooden place card can delight your guests in the simplest way.
6. Decorative Gourds: Sometimes, nature is our best kitchen
appliance. Use what you have around you. A gourd can serve as
decoration or even as a bowl for candies or other treats!
7. Berry Oriented Centerpieces: Take advantage of what blooms in
the autumn and use it to accent the tables in the room. A centerpiece
with berries, leaves, and flowers will complete the effect of an
8. Romantic Lighting: Complete your country wedding look with
string lighting and lanterns that will highlight the beauty in every
9. Keep Your Bridesmaids Warm: Surprise your bridesmaids with
matching shawls that they can wear after the ceremony to stay warm and
10. Garlands Galore: Send those newlyweds off in style by adding a
fall leaf garland to their getaway car.
Need Catering Arrangements? Alan Weiss Can Help!
With Catering by Alan Weiss, your event will run smoothly no matter
what you choose. When you choose Catering by Alan Weiss, you are not
just choosing a kosher caterer, but a professional event team. Our
19-page menu is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters, so rest
easy in knowing all taste buds will be catered to.
Want to learn more about our services for your business conference?
Call us today at 443-394-8338, or visit our contact page.
Follow the official Catering by Alan Weiss page today on Google+,
Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter.
Tags: fall wedding