While most couples know they will have plenty of choices to make, many are surprised that some choices are harder to make than others. One choice that can be hard to figure out is deciding on your wedding colors. Colors are an important component of your wedding day and shouldn’t be picked in a rush. Here are some tips to help you choose your wedding colors.
- Use your Venue- If you find yourself stumped when looking for your wedding colors, consider looking at your venue for inspiration. If you are having an outdoor wedding, consider looking at your scenery for inspiration. If you are having an indoor wedding, look to the décor for inspiration.
- Use the Season- Seasonal colors are great options in your search for your wedding colors. Pastel pinks and blues can be used in the spring, bright corals and yellows for the summer, dark oranges and greens for the fall, and silvers and whites for winter.
- Set a Mood- Think about the kind of mood you would like to set for your wedding day. If you are aiming for a more dramatic mood, go for bolder colors. If you are aiming for a more relaxing and calming mood, go for pastels or softer colors.
- Use your Favorites- If you are having trouble choosing your wedding colors, using different variations of your favorite colors is always a smart step in the right direction. It will also help to add a more personal touch to the special day!
- The Color Wheel- If everything else fails, head to the color wheel! The color wheel has every color imaginable, so finding what you need can be easy.
When you choose Catering by Alan Weiss, you are choosing the caterer with not only the most experience but also the caterer in the Rockville region with the most comprehensive menu in kosher cuisine outside of New York City. Let our team of party planners, chefs, and waiters help with party details while you take care of the intimate details. Our team strives to make your special day the best it can be.
Catering by Alan Weiss specializes in kosher wedding catering along with kosher catering for bat/bar mitzvahs and conferences in the Rockville area. Want to learn more about our wedding reception catering services for your upcoming special day? Call us today at 443-394-8338 or 800-459-0009. You can also call our Rockville number at 240-630-2555. You can also visit our contact page.