A business conference is a great way to gather colleagues to discuss important business or celebrate success. However, planning a business conference can be stressful and a tad daunting. Instead of stressing out about your upcoming business conference, trust your catering to Catering by Alan Weiss. The only thing left to determine after that is the venue of your conference. Here is a broad timeline to follow when planning your business conference.
- Use a business calendar to determine a time at least 6 months in advance, a year if possible. This will not only give you plenty of time to plan, but it will also give those invited time to clear their schedules for the event.
- Have a discussion with your supervisors to determine a proper budget for the event. This will help you determine how to proceed with your plans.
- Once the date and time have been determined, begin planning a broad theme and timeline for your business conference. This means determining a guest list, a seating layout, and decorations.
- As the conference grows closer, determine a menu and format for your business conference dinner. If you are having a more formal business conference, decide on a sit-down dinner to be served. If you are having a more casual conference, consider a buffet or station style dinner for guests to enjoy.
- Your business conference should then have a key-note speaker and agenda set months prior to the event itself. This allows you to finalize your plans for the conference without much stress.
Your Business Conference with Catering by Alan Weiss
When you choose Catering by Alan Weiss, you are choosing the caterer with not only the most experience but also the caterer in the Rockville region with the most comprehensive menu in kosher cuisine outside of New York City. Let our team of party planners, chefs, and waiters help with party details while you take care of the intimate details. Our team strives to make your special day the best it can be.
Catering by Alan Weiss specializes in kosher wedding catering along with kosher catering for bat/bar mitzvahs and conferences in the Rockville area. Want to learn more about our wedding reception catering services for your upcoming special day? Call us today at 443-394-8338 or 800-459-0009. You can also call our Rockville number at 240-630-2555. You can also visit our contact page.