When you are planning the bar/bat mitzvah for your child, you have a lot of details to consider. Parents have to consider the venue, theme, and food for the event, and that’s some of the larger items to decide on. One detail that tends to be ignored when planning is the bar/bat mitzvah invitation. Larger details surrounding the event tend to overshadow the need for invitations, which means once the time has come to choose invitations; parents make their choice in haste. Instead of waiting until the last minute to choose the invitations for your bar/bat mitzvah, take a look at these invitation trends to help make a decision sooner rather than later.
- Metallic- Trends are showing that metallic is making a comeback with bar/bat mitzvah invitations. Of the metallic color options, gold and silver are the most popular choices.
- Feminine- Bat mitzvah invitations are embracing feminine characteristics. Soft colors are being paired with dainty or feminine patterns to help embrace the personality of the special girl being celebrated.
- Bold- Most often for bar mitzvahs, bold colors and designs are being used with invitations. Bars that include the color and pattern are placed at the top and bottom of the invitation to highlight the information included on the invitation.
- Vintage- Another invitation trend is to use patterns that are more vintage than modern in style. A vintage pattern tends to include gray colors as well.
- Multifunctional- To save money, some parents are opting for invitations that can double as a favor or seating assignment.
When you choose Catering by Alan Weiss, you are choosing the caterer with not only the most experience but also the caterer in the Baltimore and Washington DC region with the most comprehensive menu in kosher cuisine outside of New York City. Let our team of party planners, chefs, and waiters help with party details while you take care of the intimate details. Our team strives to make your special day the best it can be.
Catering by Alan Weiss specializes in kosher bat/bar mitzvahs catering along with kosher catering for weddings and conferences in the Washington DC area. Want to learn more about our bat/bar mitzvahs catering services for your upcoming party? Call us today at 443-394-8338 or 800-459-0009. You can also visit our contact page.